Dental suction tube
Polyviny Chlorie (PVC) piping is the most widely used plastic piping materail, PVC piping systems are:
1) Environmentally sound.
2) Provide long service life.
3) Corrosion resistant.
4) Widely accepted by codes.
5) High flow rate.
Advantages of PVC tube
1) Hight Temperature Resistance: the maxumum sustained working temperature is up to 70 Degrees Celsius, the maximum transient temperature is up to 95 Degrees Celsius.
2)Heat Preservation: low thermal conductivity which is only 1/500 of brass pipe, and 1/250 of steel pipe.
3) Non-toxic: no heavy metal addititves, would not be covered with dirt or contaminated by bacteruim
4) Corrosion Resistant: resist chemical matters or electron chemical corrosion.
5) Lower Installation Costs: light weight and ease of installation can reduce installation costs by as much as 50% over metal piping system
6) Highter Flow Capacity: smooth interior walls result in lower pressure loss and higher volume than metal pipes.
7) Long Lift: More than 50 years under normal conditions.
1) Outstanding electrical and mechanical properties 2) -30- 105°C, VW-1, 600V 3) Conforms to European Environmental Protecting standard: EN71-3ASTMD-3421-75,SRS-046, EN1122, EPA3052, EPA3050B, EPA3060, EPA71964) Operating temperature range: -30 ~ 105°C5) Approvals: GB8815, GB135276) outside diameter: 2.0mm ~ 100mm7) Wall Thickness: 0.3mm ~ 5.0mm
8) Colors: all colors are available